SADD was founded on the simple philosophy that young people, empowered to help each other, are the most effective force in prevention. For more than a quarter-century, SADD has been recognized as a national leader in alcohol and drug education and prevention. In every community, the world of teenagers becomes more and more complex. Substance abuse, violence, suicide, negative influences on body image, and glorification of lowered value standards are threats to teens' well-being. With its expansion of focus to include destructive decisions outside of solely drinking and driving, SADD has become the premier youth-based education and prevention organization in America and maintains the ability to play a leading role in effective, evidence-based prevention programming.
Graduating? Want to stay involved with SADD in college?
SADD University, launching Spring 2021!
Be a SADD Campus Rep...
WHY JOIN THE NYS STUDENT LEADERSHIP COUNCIL??
- earn volunteer hours for your PVSA!
- hone personal & professional leadership skills
- help direct Statewide prevention efforts
- develop programming for SADD chapters across NY
- network with SADD students across the State/Nation
- exclusive invitations to events, conferences, & activities
2021-22 APPS ARE OPEN NOW!!
Apply to the NY SLC today!!
EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it!
Check it out in the News tab!
Want to write for us? Email firstname.lastname@example.org